with English Online Training
How to book a lesson?
To book a lesson using my website powered by calendly, you will need to follow these steps:
Booking a lesson using Calendly is a simple and convenient process that allows you to easily schedule and manage your appointments. Here’s how to book a lesson with Calendly when there are three options available: free trial, one-off lesson, and monthly subscription.
- Decide between the three options listed above
- You can choose from a free trial, one-off lesson, or monthly subscription, depending on your needs. You will be able to see the available time slots for booking a lesson after you have clicked on the relevant link
- If you’re interested in a free trial, simply click on the “Free Trial” button and select a time slot that works for you. You will be prompted to enter your contact information.
- If you’re interested in a one-off lesson, simply click on the “One-Off Lesson” button and select a time slot that works for you. You will be prompted to enter your contact information and enter payment details. You can buy using paypal or credit/debit card with Stripe
- If you’re interested in a monthly subscription, simply click on the “Monthly Subscription” button and select a time slot that works for you. You will be prompted to enter your contact information and any other relevant details required by the instructor. You will also be prompted to fill in the billing information.
- Once you have selected a time slot and filled out all the required information, click on the “Book Lesson” button to confirm your booking.
- You will then receive a confirmation email that includes all the details of your booking, including the date, time, and location of the lesson (Google Meet or Zoom).
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you can easily do so from the invitation email
- For the monthly subscription, you will receive an invoice on a monthly basis and you will need to pay for it before the lesson.
- Keep in mind that the availability of time slots may vary, so be sure to check the schedule regularly to find a time that works for you.
Overall, booking a lesson using Calendly is a straightforward process that allows you to easily schedule and manage your appointments. With the option of a free trial, one-off lesson, or monthly subscription, you can choose the type of lesson that best suits your needs. Just be sure to keep an eye on the schedule to find a time slot that works for you and don’t forget to pay for the monthly subscription on time!
One thought on “Book a lesson”
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up!